A Camping We Will Go
Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (LDP) 3 & 4
Kuala Linggi, Melaka
28 – 29 April 2012
WHAT TO BRING
|ATTIRE FOR THE PROGRAM|
|T-shirt & outdoor long pant||1 Pairs|
|Track shoes||1 Pairs|
|Socks||1 Pairs||Enforced sole|
|Base ball cap||1 unit|
|Spare t Shirt and track bottom||2 pairs|
|Inner Dresses||As req|
|Sleeping Dress||1 pair|
|Prayer Items||As req|
|Spare socks||2 pairs|
|- Bath Soap||As req|
|- Toothbrush||As req|
|- Bath Towel||As req|
|- Comb||As req|
|- Shaver & Foam||As req|
|- Other ( such as Talcum /shampoo)||As req|
|Torch light ( small)|
|Personal medicine/supplement||As req|
|Additional plastic bags for wet dresses||1 unit|
|Rain Coat||1 unit|
|Stationary ( note book,pen,pencil)||1 set|
|Other optional requirement|
|Snacks/sweets tec||As req|
|Insect Repellant||As req|
|Cotton Glove||1 pair|
- Waterproof all items in backpack using Ziploc bags/trash bags/stuff sack.You may wish to separate the different sts
- Please take note that you are recommended to carry a minimum amount of cash only.
- Please bring no valuables.
- Strictly no slippers allowed during trekking.
- Use of contact lens in the outdoors during trekking and kayaking is discouraged.
- Participants are to bring their own medication and inhalants specific to own medication requirements. First aid box is however,provided by trainers.
- All participants are to obey instructions given by instructors.
- All participants are required to take part in all organised activities. Request foe exemption must be approved by the chief instructor.
- Be punctual at all times
- All participants must be suitably dressed for the type of activity to be conducted
- Never wear or carry any times of value such as Jewelleries or money when on training activities outdoor.
- All personal belongings must be kept safe and in a secured place.
- SAFETY FIRST. Always take necessary precaution to ensure own safety and that of others.
- Never cut ,slash, destroy or burn any trees or brushes in the camp area. Never vandalize public facilities.
- Always ensure cleanliness of the camp areas , its surrounding , and training areas. All rubbish must be disposed into dustbins and garbage bags.
- In case of emergency ,always follow the instruction as given by instructors.
- Always keep entrance into tent ages and doors into chalets/dormitories closed at all times.
- Wet clothing must be dried at designated place only.
- Use toilet facilities at all times when answering of the nature .Never pass motion into river .If case of emergency, use “ cat sanitation” method.
- Never use naked light, such as candle, cigarette or mosquito coil burning in sleeping tent.
- No unnecessary yelling, shouting , giggling or laughing out loud during conduct of training programs, especially at night.
- Drink only boiled or mineral water.
- Do not roam around alone unnecessarily or walk out of the camp area without permission. Always have a healthy respect for the jungles and its surroundings. Always move in pairs(buddy-buddy system to be in place)
- No bathing or swimming allowed at night or during a heavy rain.